Why are fans so ready to get in fights over their preferred game properties or gaming consoles? Is there something in our psychology that makes us predisposed to this? Does it happen more with some kinds of products or franchises but not others? Those are the kinds of questions that I’ll explore in this episode.
Are you one of my suave and sophisticated Patreon supporters? If so, you get an ad-free version of this and all other podcasts. Check your secret Patreon feed!
Listen on Your Preferred Device
- Listen or subscribe on Spotify
- Listen or subscribe on Stitcher
- Find it on Apple Podcasts
- Or just search for “Psychology of Games” in whatever you use to listen to podcasts
- All previous podcast episodes