Each episode of The Psychology of Video Games Podcast features a discussion with a different expert on a specific topic about psychology and video games. Guests include those working in academia, the gaming industry, or as consultants.
Here are some useful links if you want to subscribe to the podcast using iTunes or another podcast app:
Otherwise, here are links to the blog posts for all episodes to date:
- Podcast 20: 12 Months of Psychology of Games Posts
- Podcast 19: Habit Forming Games
- Podcast 18: Biofeedback and Video Game Design
- Podcast 17: Gaming Psychology and Learning
- Podcast 16: The Qualities of Online Relationships
- Podcast 15: Simulation Sickness and Virtual Reality
- Podcast 14: Why People Play Games
- Podcast 13: Stress, Games, and Recovery
- Podcast 12: Video Game Violence
- Podcast 11: Video Games and Our Health
- Podcast 10: Can Video Games Make You Smarter?
- Podcast 9: How Do Games Differ From Other Media?
- Podcast 8: Envy and Microtransactions
- Podcast 7: The State of Video Game Debates
- Podcast 6: Using Psychology to Craft User Experiences
- Podcast 5: Building Better AI Through Psychology
- Podcast 4: Toxic Behavior
- Podcast 3: Psychological Flow
- Podcast 2: Big Data and Becoming a Video Game Psychologist
- Podcast 1: Rage Quitting, Frustration and Aggression