Hey! You can get this site, in e-mail form, delivered to your inbox. Use the form below to sign up and I’ll e-mail you the FULL CONTENT of new blog posts or podcast announcements when they are published. Not just excerpts.
And I’ll never share any of your information with anyone else. It’s a pretty sweet deal.
Here’s some examples of past newsletters so you can see what you’ll be getting:
- May 22, 2019 Five Recent Con Panels on the Psychology of Games
- May 15, 2019 Podcast 47: Loot Boxes and Gambling
- May 8, 2019 New Audio Book, Plus How to Appear in My Next Book
- April 17, 2019 Are MOBA Players Smarter Than You?
- April 3, 2019 Podcast 46: Collecting Virtual Items in Games
- March 6, 2019 Podcast 45: The Psychology of The Legend of Zelda
- February 20, 2019 Apex Fish in a Small Pond
- February 13, 2019 Getting Gamers: Now in Paperback
- February 6, 2019 Podcast 44: Gamification and Video Games as Employment Tests
- January 16, 2019 How Video Games Do Feedback Well (and Poorly)
- January 2, 2019 Podcast 43: Dungeons, Dragons, & Psychology
- December 19, 2018 You Screwed Up: The Value of Errors in Game Tutorials
- December 5, 2018 Podcast 42: Tracking Our Mobile Game Affinities
- November 7, 2018 Podcast 41: How Video Games Prepare You For Success
- October 20, 2018 Podcast 40: Our Avatar Relationships
- February 7, 2018 Tess Teaches Psychology and Destiny 2
- January 17, 2018 Podcast 33: Using Games to Develop Mental Skills
- January 3, 2018 Using Psychology and Loot Boxes too Destroy Video Games: A Fun and Practical Guide
- December 20, 2017 Twelve More Months of the Psychology of Games Posts