Ever seen or heard something from a video game while you weren’t playing? Ever had an urge to climb a building or select from a dialogue wheel hours after you pushed away from the keyboard or controller? In this episode, I talk with my guest expert about these kinds of “game transfer phenomena” and their implications.
- Subscribe in iTunes here
- Listen or subscribe on Spotify
- Listen or subscribe on Stitcher
- Or just search for “Psychology of Games” in whatever you use to listen to podcasts
- All previous podcast episodes
- Game Transfer Phenomena website