Esports players are under a lot of pressure to perform. More than I am in any given match, that’s for sure. Fortunately, a lot of the lessons, models, and techniques from fields like sports psychology can be brought to bear on esports to help those players improve their performance, manage their stress, and be healthier. In this episode I talk with a guest expert about how she does just that.
- Subscribe in iTunes here
- Listen or subscribe on Spotify
- Listen or subscribe on Stitcher
- Or just search for “Psychology of Games” in whatever you use to listen to podcasts
- All previous podcast episodes
- “Robot Motivation” by The Polish Ambassador, licensed under Creative Commons: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
- Bleeping Demo by Kevin MacLeod
You must log in to post a comment.