Video games often get kind of a short shrift when it comes to how valuable they are considered, versus a being a waste of time. Yet an argument can be made that they teach and reinforce valuable skills that psychologists have found to be important for success in work and life in general. Games can teach you how to persist through obstacles, for example, or how to cooperate with people towards a common goal. They can drive learning and creative thinking.
How video games prepare you for success in the workplace and in life is the topic I will discuss with this week’s guest expert, Jonathan D. Harrison.
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
- Subscribe in Spotify
- Subscribe in Stitcher
- The direct podcast RSS feed: https://www.spreaker.com/show/3329893/episodes/feed
- Jon’s website: http://classicallytrained.net/
- Jon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CT_blog
- Mastering the Game on Amazon