In this episode my guest and I are going to examine yet another group that may need some evidence-based information about video games: mental health therapists and similar professionals. That is, those working with kids, adults, and families who may not only be incorporating video games and play into their therapy, but who may be asked specifically about behaviors and habits related to video games.
- Subscribe in iTunes here
- Podcast RSS Feed: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pog/podcast
- All the previous episodes
Some links for further reading and listening:
- Anthony Bean’s website
- Anthony Bean on Twitter
- Working With Video Gamers And Game In Therapy: A Clinician’s Guide.
- The Psychology of Zelda: Linking Our World to the Legend of Zelda Series
- “Robot Motivation” by The Polish Ambassador, licensed under Creative Commons: CC BY-NC-SA 3.
- “Babylon” by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Supporting me on Patreon helps ensure that new articles and podcasts are available for everybody.