In this episode of the podcast I talk about all that relates to two popular and frequently contentious topics in video game psychology with my guest, Malte Elson. He’s a behavioral psychologist working at Ruhr University Bochum in Germany and he has spent a lot of time thinking about video game research and has a lot of thoughts about the state of research on things like video game violence and video game addiction. It’s a cool talk that should prepare you to discuss and form your own opinions about these topics and others.
About the podcast:
- Subscribe in iTunes here
- Podcast RSS Feed
- Direct download link for this episode
- All the previous episodes
- Visit Malte Elson’s Website
To listen to the podcast right now in a browser window, click the play button below.
- “Robot Motivation” by The Polish Ambassador, licensed under Creative Commons: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
- “Over Under” by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
- Sneaky Snitch by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Supporting me on Patreon helps ensure that new articles and podcasts are available for everybody.